Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pawleys Island














































We just returned from 10 days at the beach in Pawleys Island, South Carolina and had the most wonderful time! I have been going to Pawleys every summer for the past 32 years and it was very special to bring Everett for the first time and share with him all the positive memories I have of the island. Every year we go with my sisters, brothers in law, aunts, uncles and mom and dad. It is a fun filled week of family dinners, hours at the beach, long walks and playing poker and card games. Everett was such an amazing baby the whole week, he slept like a champ and had so much fun being held by all his family members. I loved spending time with my family, especially my adorable nieces, Lucette and Violet. They are such sweet caring little girls and I had such fun with them. Here are some pictures of our trip!

No comments: