Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day




Ben and Everett planned a very fun mother's day weekend for me again this year. While we had hoped to making traveling to the Greenbrier a yearly mother's day tradition, our plans were sidelined due to doctor's restrictions to not travel too far from home. Since the Greenbrier is about 5 hours away, Ben booked a night at the Chesapeake Bay Hyatt in Cambridge, Maryland. Despite a minor glitch that caused us to be decked out in Walmart's finest (we forgot our suitcase at home! Thankfully I remembered Everett's suitcase), we had a fantastic time. The weather was amazing, and Everett could not get enough of walking the halls in the hotel or the grounds by the pool and the bay. He thought he was such a big deal and stopped to talk to everyone! They booked a nice massage for me, we spent a ton of time in the pool, went for walks and ate at the yummy restaurants. I am so lucky to have Everett and Ben in my life, they are so good to me. Everett and Rollin got me the nicest mother's day card as well. I love being their mom :)