Friday, July 10, 2009

One Month Birthday!

We can hardly believe that five weeks ago Rollin was born and became such an important member of our family. Rollin is doing excellent, he is such a good baby- so content (unless he is HUNGRY!) and so far a great sleeper! Everett is adjusting so well to life as a big brother, he loves Rollin, gives him kisses and hugs all the time, but sometimes will give him a bite or two when he is feeling jealous :) I am having such fun being at home with the boys, thankfully my mom was here for a month helping me. This past week was my first week "alone" with the boys and it was not nearly as hard as I had thought! Of course we have our moments when both boys are having their meltdowns at the same time, but overall, we are having a great time. We go to the park each day, for long walks, and read lots of stories and generally just spend lots of time together. I love it, I hope they do too.

Rollin had his one month appointment and his stats were 9 lbs, 3 oz., 22 inches and head size of 14 3/4. That put him at 50% for weight, 80% for height and 15% for head size.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Rollin is growing so fast! So glad you're enjoying your boys!

Monica, Amelia and Jason.

melissa said...

he's long and lean like johnny b was!!!!! (although johnny had a 95% head, which I really appreciated during birth :) Love seeing the updates!!! xoxox Mel

Man from Mars, Woman from Venus and food from NJ said...

Happy 1 month Rollin!!!

Love, Aunt Abby