Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesdays with Everett



Each week I look forward to my special time with Everett, which is Wednesday mornings. Ever since Rollin was born, I made a point to carve out one-on-one time with my little man. In the beginning we would just go to the pool, or the park, then it was on to gymnastics class, then gymboree class and today we started our five week long class at the National Zoo. Today, the class was all about snakes, which Everett loves. We spend time at various activity stations, then do circle time and then a walk to the animal of the week. I just love my time with Everett, as he gets older he is becoming so much fun, I love talking to him and eating lunch with him and snuggling with him. I am so lucky I have the resources to have Miriam come on Wednesday mornings to be with Rollin so I can give Everett 100% of my undivided attention. I look forward to doing the same types of activities with Rollin when Everett starts his two-day-a-week preschool next fall. Here are some pictures from his first zoo class. Love that kid!