Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend







My three boys and I just got back from a fun weekend in Williamsburg, VA for Memorial Day weekend. We started the weekend with a visit with Kristen and her adorable kids, Pierson and Savannah and Clare and her new arrival, Kyle, who is just a week old! Everett loved playing with Pierson and I loved catching up with my good friends. On Friday night we took the boys out on the boat and when we sat down to dinner at that Grammy made, Everett said "This is a Really good dinner!" He is too cute. On Saturday we took the boys to the farmer's market on DOG street, paddleboating at Waller Mill pond and to a BBQ with old friends at night. Everett impressed everyone with his Spanish at dinner and loved every minute of being the center of attention. On Sunday, Ben and I got to take little Everett to Busch Gardens for a few hours by himself, which was such fun! We love our season passes! We ended the day with a trip to the pool and the drive home. Today we took the boys to the first day of the "sprayground" and dinner with our good friends in Clarendon, the Hardts. Such a fun weekend with my boys!! I love them so much and am trying to enjoy and remember each moment because before too long they will be grown up :(

No comments: