Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Too often I do not take the time to tell Ben how thankful we are for him and all he does for our family. I always knew he would be a good father based on the kind of man he is, but he has truly surpassed my expectations in every way with the boys. He is so kind, involved, loving and attentive to them. He never gets frusterated, never gets short with them and always has a smile and kind word to say to them, it is truly truly amazing. I am so thankful for all his patience and love for our children, they could not ask for a better daddy and I just know they will grow up to be honorable men with Ben as their example. Happy Father's Day, Ben. God knew what he was doing when he made you a daddy. Love you! This picture just says it all-- Ben continues to smile despite being in the middle of a two year old melt down :)

No comments: