Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Father's Day!







We celebrated Ben's first father's day this past weekend by heading down to Williamsburg. Everett had his first boat ride on my parent's boat on the river by their house, we ate some good food and on Sunday after church we headed to the horse track, Colonial Downs, for some racing fun. I was the big winner, winning a total of $8.40! Everett was super cute the whole weekend and was adorable in his short pants outfit. I have NEVER seen Grammy so proud as when she was showing him off to all her church friends. Here are some pictures of our weekend! Every single day I am thankful for what a wonderful father Ben is to Everett- it is so fun to watch them together, they are best friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell my adorable nephew I miss him! Glad you had a great Father's Day!

Love, Aunt Abby