Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Day of School









I can hardly believe my little Rollin started preschool!! Everett and Rollin both attend a great little preschool called Resurrection Luthern Weekday Preschool in Westover. Rollin attends two mornings a week in the two year old class and Everett attends four mornings a week in the three year old class. They are both doing so well with the transition. Rollin LOVES school, he runs in to class while I stand there waiting for a kiss and the other mothers are peeling their two year olds off their bodies to get in to the class room. I am so proud. His teachers, Miss Kristen and Miss Maribel, say he is doing so well and his speech is great, they have no problem understanding him.. music to my ears. Everett this year gets to go on four field trips! Such a big boy. I am so excited to be able to be a parent chaperon on the first trip to the Potomac Vegetable Farm on October 5th. Such fun! Here are some pictures of Everett and Rollin's first day of school. Love these boys so much.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Such big kids!!! Love them