Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome Baby Ruby!






At long last, a post about Baby Ruby Alice's arrival on August 31st! The delivery went so well, I was a bit nervous as I always get before my C-sections, especially because I did not have that great of experiences at the hospital with the boys. Ben and I showed up at 10 a.m. and Ruby Alice arrived at 12:37 p.m. and it went great. I could not believe it... I was so excited to meet this little lady and she did not disappoint! My mom was there for the birth and got to spend some quality time with Ruby a few minutes after her birth, and she came back with the boys later that evening after dinner for them to meet "sister" for the first time. I am happy to report that the boys love thir sister, no jealousy, no anger, just love. Rollin always comes in the hosue and says "where is Ruby Alice?" "I love her" "she is cute" and Everett loves to snuggle with her and kiss her head. It is adorable. We are adjusting to life with three kids... I forgot how difficult the nights can be with a newborn. Ruby is up every two hours, even at three weeks old... but I think (hope!) it gets better soon. She is a doll and so very pretty. We love her so much and Ben and I both feel like she completes our family. Here are some pictures and videos of Ruby's arrival.

No comments: